No Bake Chocolate Tarts…I had got this recipe from Good Housekeeping magazine issue that I had bought at the airport…love love it…so will you J
No Bake Chocolate Tarts
- Single/Light cream, 180 ml (I used Amul)
- Sugar, 25-30 gms
- Semisweet chocolate chips, 180 gms
- Unsweetened chocolate chips, 60 gms
- Vanilla extract, 1 tsp
- Ready to use tarts, graham cracker base, chocolate cookie tart/pie crust
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish
Garnishes to serve:
- Chocolate chips
- Chocolate shavings
- Chocolate shavings + Whipped Cream
Add cream and sugar in a microwave safe bowl. Heat the mix in the microwave oven on high for a 1 -1 ½ minutes till cream is just about to simmer. (Time will depend on your microwave, keep a watch).
Add the chocolate chips and vanilla essence to the cream. Stir lightly still the chocolate chips melt and are mixed in with the cream. Let it cool slightly.
Fill the tarts with the chocolate cream. Cover and refrigerate for at least couple of hours.
Serve with the garnish of your choice.